Narracan & Eastern Victoria Region Voting Guide
1. Research the options
Click on a candidate or party name to find out more information about them. We have included web site links and additional information about our Green Light parties and candidates.
The information here shows candidates and parties grouped first by traffic light, then listed in alphabetical order.
We are party neutral. Positioning in the list does not infer any candidate or party is superior or inferior to another within each group.
2. Record your choices
Our How-to-Vote Guide lists candidates running for both the electorate of Narracan (Lower House). In addition, it details voting instructions for the Eastern Victoria Region (Upper House); all printable onto A4 paper.
3. Vote Climate!
Eastern Victoria Region (Upper House)
Narracan falls within the Eastern Victoria Region in regard to voting in the upper house (The Legislative Council) for Victoria.
Above the line voting in Victoria means you run the risk of supporting back room preference deals which will not help elect candidates committed to climate action. Read more...
Our Traffic Light advice immediately below is only applicable to voting below the line.
Green light independent Tony Wolfe is an excellent choice to represent this electorate in the Victorian parliament.
ALWAYS VOTE LABOR?
Important Message for Labor voters in Narracan
Labor’s initiatives on climate in government in Victoria have been well ahead of the pack. The problem for you as a Labor voter concerned about climate change, is that there has been a serious shortfall in policy.
- How could any government serious about the climate emergency approve new gas exploration.
- It’s almost unbelievable that a government would discourage the acquisition of electric vehicles by whacking a tax on their use. .
- Our old growth forests, which so important for carbon storage and environmental protection, are still being logged with abandon due to the influence of the CFMEU.
Vote for the Green light candidates before the labor candidate Justin SEDDON. Be confident your vote will not be wasted.
- If the Green light candidates drop out of the vote count your vote will still end up with Labor.
- This is an opportunity to send a message to the Labor party that they need to lift their game.
- Your vote remains live right down to the last two candidates left in the race for election.
WARNING about your vote in the Eastern Victoria Region for the Upper House
- Do not put 1 in the Labor box to vote above the line in the Southern Metropolitan Region for the Legislative Council.
- Your vote could go to right wing climate deniers because of Labor’s disgraceful, anti-democratic preference deals.
- For all we hold dear, vote climate one this time round.
Got something to tell us about Narracan or the Eastern Victoria Region?
(If you would prefer to speak with a human please call: 0458 221 799)